- Transcription Services is available for every type of Small Business.
Transcription services are repeatedly used by Small Businesses of every type; including Physicians, Physical Therapists, Podcast Creators, Direct Sellers, Business Coaches, Life Coaches, Christian Coaches, Authors, Bloggers, Chiropractors, Veterinarians, Occupational Therapists, Traveling Physicians, Traveling Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nursing Assistants, Clinical Labs, Rehab Facilities, Senior Care Centers, Home-Health Specialists, and more.
- Transcription services are often used in conjunction with Online Classes, Online Workshops, Team Meetings, Business Meetings, Township Meetings, Patient Care, etc.
- Transcription services are ideal for turning Podcasts or Radio Shows into engaging blog posts.
- Transcription services are ideal for turning Interviews into blog posts.
- Transcription services are ideal for creating Social Media content and repurposing content.
- Transcription services are an ideal way for Providers to stay on-track with updating Patient's records.
- Transcription services can include scanning documents into business programs, as well as, creating links when transcribing podcast or radio episodes.
- Transcription services can include creating searchable documents with scans for ease of access to information.
- Transcription services can be audio or video.
- Service does not include the purchase of software/programs.
- Service requires a consultation and a signed contract before starting each client's project. The consultation will allow me to better understand the client's business needs. The contract will be a receipt of service for the client. It will outline the service being provided, the cost, the start date & end date. Copies of contracts should be provided to the client's accountant for tax time.