- Website Management is available for every type of Small Business.
- Websites, like any other program, need regular maintenance.
- If your website has plugins, regular maintenance is a must. Plugins can go bad. Developers can discontinue updating them which can create issues within your website.
- Links within a website can get disconnected; they need to be checked regularly.
- You want your clients to have a good experience on your website and for all links and connections to be working properly.
- If your website offers products or services to be purchased through your website, you want to make sure your site is allowing the purchase to go through and notifying you of the order.
- Website management service is for one time per month. Additional times per month are available and can be discussed during Consultation.
- Service requires a consultation and a signed contract before starting each client's project. The consultation will allow me to better understand the client's business needs. The contract will be a receipt of service for the client. It will outline the service being provided, the cost, the start date & end date. Copies of contracts should be provided to the client's accountant for tax time.