- Interview Services are available for every type of Small Business.
- Interviewing has been a service I've provided to Individuals as part of Genealogy Services.
- Interviewing has also been provided to Nonprofits as part of testimonials, and follow-ups for services that were provided.
Interviewing has also been provided to For-profit businesses as part of a follow-up to services that were provided, or products that were purchased.
Interviews can take place over Zoom or on the phone.
- The interview will be recorded with a copy of the recording given to the client.
- The interview can be transcribed and put into a Word document if needed.
- Interviews are scheduled for one-hour and questions will be set up based on a one-on-one consultation with each client.
- If an interview needs to take place in person, it can be arranged, but will have additional costs involved; such as travel costs.
- Service does not include the purchase of software/programs.
- Service requires a consultation and a signed contract before starting each client's project. The consultation will allow me to better understand the client's business needs. The contract will be a receipt of service for the client. It will outline the service being provided, the cost, the start date & end date. Copies of contracts should be provided to the client's accountant for tax time.