- Ghostwriting is available to every type of Small Business.
- Ghostwriting is ideal for business owners who don't have the time to share their knowledge in writing, audio or video.
- Ghostwriting can be in the form of Articles, eBooks, Business Books, Self-Help Books, Books of Fiction, Books Filled with Humor, Children's Books, Romance Books, and even Articles in Newspapers or Magazines.
- The client has full rights to all items created by my Ghostwriting services.
- Ghostwriting PURCHASE PRICE is not listed below because it requires a CONSULTATION so I can learn more about the service you would like and from there I can provide you with an exact estimate.
- Ghostwriting is an ideal way to share your life's lessons and experiences in order to help others.
- Ghostwriting is an ideal way to share powerful knowledge from a personal perspective - even a business perspective.
- Ghostwriting is an ideal way to establish any type of business owner as an authority in their field; the 'go to' person.
- Ghostwriting is an exceptional way to transform your ideas and concepts of writing a children's book, a romance novel,
- Ready to expand your authority with articles?
Ready to finally get your life lessons captured in print?
- Ready to share your life-changing experience with others by capturing it in a powerful book?
- Ready to become the 'go to' person in business by capturing your knowledge into a know-all book?
- Ready to give entrepreneurs the down-to-earth help you needed when you started your business?
- Writing services can be on an as-needed basis.
- Writing services can be on a recurring basis.
- Ghostwriting sessions will take place on Zoom unless the client prefers over the phone.
- Ghostwriting can take place through transcription services from an audio file, a video file, or hand-written notes.
- Service does not include the purchase of software/programs.
- Services do not include any printing costs.
- Service requires a consultation and a signed contract before starting each client's project. The consultation will allow me to better understand the client's business needs. The contract will be a receipt of service for the client. It will outline the service being provided, the cost, the start date & end date. Copies of contracts should be provided to the client's accountant for tax time.