Document Scanning is available for every type of Small Business.
Document scanning services that are available for purchase through this link are based on my providing scanning services from my home office.
- Document scanning services for me to be on-site / on-location at a Small Business, Historical Society, Genealogy Society, Nonprofit, Cemetery, etc. would require a CONSULTATION in order for me to provide an exact price for the service.
Document scanning can go directly into a software and/or program.
Tagging documents/records while they're being scanned into a software and/or program is possible in order to make them searchable.
- Document scanning is ideal to keep the integrity of current records and to keep them for events, such as an IRS audit.
- Document scanning is ideal to keep the integrity of historical records and to preserve them.
- Document scanning can be a one-time project or on an as-needed basis.
- Service can also be a recurring project; on a weekly, monthly, etc. basis.
- Service does not include the purchase of software/programs.
- Service requires a consultation and a signed contract prior to the start of each client's project; whether the service is going to be on-site/on-location or being done at my home office. The consultation will allow me to better understand the client's business needs. The contract will be a receipt of service for the client. It will outline the service being provided, the cost, the start date & end date. Copies of contracts should be provided to the client's accountant for tax time.