FAQ - Why choose Sherri Fowler, LLC?
What are the benefits of using Sherri Fowler, LLC?
I am invested in the success of every client. I wouldn’t have been able to stay in business for over 30 years if I wasn’t. Each client “wins” are my “wins”. I understand every client has a budget, a goal and an expectation. I do everything possible to come in under budget, ahead of time and exceed expectations. I am available when my clients need me, without being underfoot or a distraction. My clients don’t employ me, so they’re not just a paycheck and I don’t watch the clock in hopes of it being time to clock-out for break, for lunch or for the day. I partner with my clients, which means their business goals are mine and I focus on achieving them.
About Sherri Fowler-Smith:
I appreciate your finding me on the web. This is the place you’ll get to know about my background and why my God-given gifts have helped me create resolutions for my clients for over 30 years.
My name is Sherri Fowler-Smith and I founded SherriFowler.com in 1991. I created this venture as a side business to create documents, patient forms, marketing materials and perform ghostwriting services for Central Ohio Orthotic & Prosthetic Center, Inc. in Columbus, Ohio.
At the time, I worked full-time for COOPC in another role. Even though I loved working in the family business, I couldn’t help but jump at the chance to fulfill my passion of being creative and putting words to paper.
I got the entrepreneur bug early in life; around age 7, according to my Mom. My passion for organizing and writing poetry was a way to make a dollar back then. Isn’t it funny how God can show us our gifts so early in life?
After decades in the corporate world and after decades of building my own side-businesses, I decided to take my knowledge and help entrepreneurs, like myself, build their businesses.
My education is in accounting, business, finance, real estate and creative writing. But, my creativity along with my love for numbers, data, research and writing continues to take my life in the most amazing directions.
I hope you allow me to share my knowledge, skills, techniques and creativity with you so we can take your dream of entrepreneurship and build an amazing and sustainable business for you.
Fun fact: At age 33 I rededicated my life to Christ by asking him back into my heart. After a rebellious stint God again gave me Grace. #JesusIsKing
Why choose Sherri Fowler, LLC?
My career make me unique to freelancing!
- Investor Accounting Specialist
- Investment Analyst
- Client Interviews
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Billing Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Data Analyst
- Office Management
- Reporting Analyst
- Project Management
- Data Specialist
- Customer Interviews
- Leasing Specialist
- Multi-Award Winning Realtor®
- New Agent Trainer
- International Broker Data Analyst
- Real Estate Investor
- Investment Property Management
- Historic and Period Research
- Lineage Research
- Archival and Record Research
- Cemetery Research
- Mapping and Recording Research
Surveying & Engineering:
- Title Research
- Plat Map Research
- Deed Transfer Research
- Deed Restriction Research
- Will and Probate Research
- I’ve built and owned seven businesses since my early 20’s. Every business was built from my personal passion for it. While I’ve sold other businesses, Sherri Fowler, LLC remains one I continue to pour my passion into. It combines my love for data, analytics, research, fact-finding, organization, technology, history and freelancing opportunities. It also combines my love for Jesus, my fight against crimes against humanity, my admiration for home-based businesses, homesteading, natural health, women’s self-defense and the real estate industry. I’m in my happy place when I get to find opportunities to combine my skills, knowledge, and experience with my passion of helping others build and sustain their businesses.
Why hire me?
Unlike some freelancers, I’m a numbers girl. I live for data, analytics, research and fact-finding. I love history and am thrilled every time I get to connect with it on a personal level.
I make the choice each year to grow in knowledge, technology and skill. I make those choices because staying current with the latest trends, programs and certifications helps me to provide the best service possible to my clientele.
My happy place is where I can find opportunities to combine my skills, knowledge and experience with my passions.
I am passionate about entrepreneurship. I am passionate about organization, problem solving, business systems and workflows that make a business owner’s life simplified. Where others see chaos and stress, I see an opportunity to solve a puzzle. I am passionate about serving others with the gifts God has Blessed me with. As a Christian, my purpose is to build others up and I plan to do that each day God allows me to be here on Earth. May God Bless you as well.