FAQ - Do you offer gift cards?
Do you offer gift cards?
Of course! Gift cards can be a great way to give someone the ‘gift of time’.
Gift cards have been given to entrepreneurs, business associates, family members & friends who want to start a business, and yes, even to existing clients who already have a business, but need a helping hand for a large project.
How does this work:
- Once a gift card is purchased, I will reach out to you + the gift card recipient to let you know the gift card is ready to be used.
- I’ll setup an initial consultation for the recipient of the gift card.
- Once an estimate is approved and a contract signed, the amount due will be taken from the gift card amount that was purchased. If there's an additional amount due, an additional gift card can be purchased, the customer may also pay for the additional amount themselves. If there is any credit remaining on the gift card, it can be used toward the gift recipient's future services or the purchaser's future services.
- Gift cards can be purchased for new customers or existing clients.
- Gift cards can be used for new contracted orders or can be purchased if there is a balance due on an open order.
- Gift cards can only be used for contracted services with Sherri Fowler, LLC.
- Gift cards can only be applied toward contracted services between recipient and Sherri Fowler, LLC.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift cards cannot be used in conjunction with any affiliate or third-party promotions available on SherriFowler.com.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded; they can only be used for services provided by Sherri Fowler, LLC.